Color: ruby red with garnet glares, limpid and consistent in the glass
Bouquet: large, spicy, with hints of fresh walnut
Taste: sweet, full, harmonious, enchanting with good structure and persistence, with an aftertaste of fresh walnut.
• Grape variety: Rare Grapes / Uva rara
• Denomination: red wine made from rare dried grapes Vin Ciàret
• Production area: Borgomasino Canavese - Piedmont
• Type of terrain: Morainic
• Grape variety: Uva Rara 100%
• Harvest period: End of September
• Collection method: Manual
• Bottles produced: about 400 CA.
Food and wine pairing: good pairing with dry pastries, Borgomasino meliga pasta, and Agliè torcetti