• Color: Intense and brilliant straw, with golden glares.
• Fragrance: fine and soft, with noticeable vanilla and leather aromas, you can perceive the fruity aromas of the almond and apricot typical of the grape, with a marked minerality.
• Taste: Fresh, dry and mineral, with hints of vanilla, sugar and small white flowers, good feeling given by alcohol.
• Grape variety: Erbaluce
• Denomination: Erbaluce di Caluso DOCG - Cino Prestige
• Production area: Borgomasino Canavese - Piedmont
• Erbaluce La Palera extension: about 2 hectares.
• Soil type: Morainic
• Grape variety: 100% Erbaluce
• Harvest period: late September / early October
• Collection method: Manual
• Fermented and Refined: in Wood
• Bottles produced: about 600.
Food and wine pairing: excellent pairing with spicy dishes of white meats, shellfish with coriander, spring onions and chilli