Color: ruby red with purple glares, clear and very consistent in the glass
Bouquet: full, spicy, with predominant hints of plums in alcohol, dried plums, raisins. Cloves
Taste: fresh, tannic, sweet, full, harmonious, enchanting with good structure and persistence, with an aftertaste of dried plum.
• Grape variety: Barbera
• Denomination: red wine made from dried grapes
• Production area: Borgomasino Canavese - Piedmont
• Type of terrain: Morainic
• Grape variety: Barbera100%
• Harvest period: End of September
• Collection method: Manual
• Bottles produced: about 400 CA.
Food and wine pairing: good pairing with dry pastries, ideal with Torcetti al Butter, and Panettone in the Christmas period.