Cino 2019 Erbaluce of Caluso DOCG
This dry white wine is made by a selection of the best Erbaluce grapes.
• Color: intense and bright straw, with bright greenish glares
• Fragrance: Very fine reminiscent of wildflowers, referring to acacia, hawthorn and apricot almond, with a marked minerality
• Taste: Fresh taste, dry and mineral, good feeling given by alcohol.
• Grape variety: Erbaluce
• Denomination: Erbaluce di Caluso DOCG - Cino
• Production area: Borgomasino Canavese - Piedmont
• Erbaluce La Palera extension: about 1,5 hectares.
• Soil type: Morainic
• Grape variety: 100% Erbaluce
• Harvest period: late September / early October
• Collection method: Manual
• Aged: in Steel and Wood
• Bottles produced: about 2.000.
Food and wine pairing: pleasant as an aperitif, perfect with shellfish or sweet first courses, excellent with stewed rabbit with potatoes.