€8.50
Tax included
Quantity

Gran Peru Rosso Canavese DOC

Red wine obtained from a selection of different grape varieties; Barbera 85%, the remaining 15% composed of Nebbiolo Uva Rara, Neiret.

Description

Sensory notes

Color: Intense ruby red with violet reflections

Fragrance: Very intense, harmonious, with hints of red berries and plums.

Taste: Fresh, dry, soft, warm, it releases pleasant aromas of plum and black cherry. Enveloping

Technical features

Grape variety: Barbera 85%, the remaining 15% composed of Nebbiolo Uva Rara, Neiret

Denomination: - Rosso Canavese DOC – Gran Peru

Production area: Borgomasino Canavese - Piedmont

Erbaluce La Palera extension: about 1,6 hectares.

Soil type: Morainic

Grape variety: Barbera 85%, the remaining 15% composed of Nebbiolo Uva Rara, Neiret

Harvest period: late September / early October

Collection method: Manual

Aged: in Steel and Wood

Bottles produced: about 2.000.

Food and wine pairing: with typical Canavese disches; Fritto misto alla Piemontese, Bagna Cauda, Capunet,Tajarin. Zuppa pane ecavoli

Product Details

Gran Peru
49 Items

Specific References

Reviews

New Account Register

Already have an account?
Log in instead Or Reset password