Color: bright straw yellow, with evident golden reflections close to amber
Bouquet: full, intense, ethereal, of great complexity, with evident hints of dried and canned fruit, light toasted nuances, and sweet notes.
Taste: sweet, full, harmonious, enchanting, good a structure with slight almond flavour.
• Grape variety: Erbaluce
• Denomination: Caluso Passito _LA FIORITA
• Production area: Borgomasino Canavese - Piedmont
• Type of terrain: Morainic
• Grape variety: Erbaluce 100%
• Harvest period: End of September
• Collection method: Manual
• Bottles produced: about 1000 CA.
Food and wine pairing: dry pasta, dark chocolate or blue cheeses.